For Your Information
- Initial appointments are 90- 120 minutes.
- Wellness acupuncture appointments are 50 minutes.
- Wear comfortable clothes that easily rise without restriction to your elbows and knees. Consider breathable materials; avoid denim when possible. You are welcome to bring a change of clothes.
- Please avoid wearing perfume, cologne, or any strong scents to your acupuncture appointment. This simple gesture ensures a comfortable treatment space for Shea and other people in the building.
- Arrive to your acupuncture appointment well hydrated and with a little food in your belly. If you have not had the chance or ability to eat prior to your appointment, Shea is happy to provide available healthy snacks at the beginning of your appointment.
- Please turn all cell phones off or tones to silent upon entering the building. Be prepared to keep your phone completely silent until you have left the building. Under pending emergent circumstances, Shea will watch your phone for alerts.
- Masks will be required ongoingly both in the Radical Healing lobby and for the duration of your acupuncture treatments. This will ensure that Shea remains healthy throughout all seasons so they can provide continuous care in a safe, healthy space. Masks are provided as needed.